We care about your privacy and allow browsing most of our web pages without asking you to provide any personal information. But we still need it to personalize and customize your experience.
I. About Cookies
Cookies are small bits of data stored on your computer or mobile devices. If you agree to use it, a website you have already visited would be able to identify you.
III. Types of cookies Datify.link uses
We use different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies to enable you to move around Datify.link Website and fully use all its features. Also, these cookies help us to determine the number of unique users of the Website. They are used for website functioning, and without them, some services can’t be provided. They are installed when the user makes actions on the Website: for example, log in to the system or fill in the form.
- Performance cookies to keep a record of the Datify.link Website pages you visited and links that brought you to Datify.link Websites. It helps to provide you with a better user experience. Also, these cookies let us see what pages of the Website are the most or the least visited and how users navigate the Website.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts when you access Datify.link Website and expires when you leave it or after 30 minutes of inactivity. After that, our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to record your visit to our Website, accumulate analytics about Datify.link Website usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms. They are used to make advertising more relevant to your interests.
IV. Third-party cookies that Datify.link Website collects
Third-party cookies, that Datify.link collects may include but not be limited to Google Analytics, and can be a subject to its Cookie policies, which is listed on its Website.
V. Who can access the data collected by Datify.link
VI. Personal data we collect
VII. Disabling Cookies
You can manage and remove the cookies by changing the settings on your browser. Please ensure that your computer/device setting reflects whether you are happy to accept cookies or not. Remember that if you use different computers/devices in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
To find more information and manage your cookies via browsers, please look here and through the following links:
- Cookies settings in Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Safari.
VIII. More Information
If you are looking for more information, you may contact us through the email: [email protected]